1. Double slider Easter card. The recipient of this card will be wowed when they pull the ribbon to see 2 cards!
2. The "Hello" card featured the long notes card and envelope and the doodle stamps! We stamped our images then colored the images using refill inks and a blender pen.
3. "Friend" card. This card featured the designer paper in the Au Chocolate paper pack. Also, we used eyelets and the cool crop-0-dile eyelet all-in-one hole punch/setter. Sure beats using that hammer and quiet too! If you never used this tool before, you must try it!
4. Photo chipboard frame. This cute frame featured the new cool spiral punch and tab punch. I just love these punches!!
5. The final project was a cute little box that I re-created using the new "Petals" jumbo roller wheel and from a neat pattern adapted from a blog called stamps, paper and scissors created by Jan Tinklenberg.
Whew! That's it for this time...Thanks for visiting!