Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Somehow, I get all worked up in anticipation for all of these holidays and then all of the sudden, it's here and gone and we move onto the next holiday!! I can't keep up! Well, here is a little basket I made using a Ben & Jerry's individual ice cream cup...cute yeah? I used the daisy flower punch and added the brads for color.
Last week, before our Good Friday holiday, I made these little goodie bags for the best bank tellers ever! That's the Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, Alii Branch...the service is just amazing! I feel at home every time I step through the door. Each goodie bag included an Easter flavor lip balm and candy and because I was pressed for time, I used my Sizzix chick die for the tag. Oh!, with the exception of three of the goodie bags for the three guys at the bank...no lip balm and I used the blue colored eggs (no pink for Michael)...love the colors!! So bright and cheery, just like those tellers!
Talk about alot of candy -boy, was that Easter Bunny good to my son Nolan...he went to grandma's house and came home with tons of stuff...I didn't go with them because I was busy at home working on my baby gift for my SAM (my service account manager from SU)...she's having a baby boy, due on May 10th. Well, I participated in a virtual baby shower and so, I hand stamped a gift for her. I also signed up to participate in a 12X12 double page scrapbook gift...oh, duh...so much time on my hands??? I'll be posting the pics of these baby gifts tomorrow!! I loved the simple tags, you will too!!
By the way, I suppose you notice the **NEW** look to my blog...I have to send a huge **HUG** to my blogging buddy, Jen (Pieces of me)...she's a whiz at making these blogs look terrific, don't you think??? I'm really happy with this one and I don't anticipate in changing the look any time soon. If you have a blog, and need some help to make it all pretty like mine, check out Jen's blog (http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/) and send her an email to find out what her fees are. BTW, if you haven't checked out her blog, she has some amazing projects going on there...Til tomorrow...hugs from me!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Wow, cute stuff! You've been very busy!! And I love your new blog look. Don't stress out...

Teri said...

Thanks Jean! Busy is not the word, more like frantic?? I think I live on stress :)