Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Graduation Cards


It's that time again - Graduation! Here are a few cards that I made. The first card is just a simple one, I think appropriate for a guy.

I love how this card looks so elegant with the black and gold. The large flower is a Sizzix die and the smaller flower is the SU daisy punch flower.


I made this card for

Cheryl to give to her niece. I added a **bling** to the tassel, love it! I also used the cuttlebug for the background. Speaking of Cheryl, last week when we went to lunch, we decided to go to her hubby's shop "J's Knicknacks" to check out all of the new sizzix...I made a little dent in my checkbook (bad, bad!) but I bought some great stuff! Have you guys seen the Bazzill Bling papers? Very nice. It has a sheen to it. I bought a bunch and will try to make them into those mini scrapbooks. We'll see if I fit that project into my schedule!

Here's a pic of me and Cheryl at J's...check it out sometime and tell the owner (cheryl's hubby, cliff) that you saw our pic on my blog...maybe he might swing you a deal...

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

oh so gorgeous...love your cards too!!

Cheryl said...

Haha! Hey the picture came out really nice. Love all the cards you made!

Jean said...

Hey there! Love the cards!! Now I need that Congratulations embossing folder. Lol!