Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, June 15, 2007

Another birthday...

I not only had one friend celebrate a birthday on June 14th, but two friends. My friend Sherry also celebrated her birthday on the same day as Cheryl's. Here's the card I made for her. Sorry Sherry for not sending this out yet. With my card, I was gonna mail Sherry a Sizzix emboss die so I went over to Fisher to buy a padded mailer. Oh, duh! Don't know where my head was and how I managed to buy a mailer TOO SMALL!! So Sherry, so sorry this will be late. I ran back over to Fisher today at lunch to buy another mailer. This time, I brought the card with me. Oh brother! I used the stamp from "Eat Cake" stamp set, SU designer paper, close to cocoa and tempting turquoise CS, hodge podge and soft subtles brads. I also sparkled the cake with dazzling diamonds and of course the famous scalloped punch by marvy.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy belated birthday Sherry! I didn't know we shared the same birth date.

Anonymous said...

Love that card with the dazzling diamonds! too good!

Little C's Creations said...

Very cute card!!! Love the colors, sister!

aloha,
Jen