Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mini card

I made this card because I stamped 2 of these elephant images when I created my submission for Jen's card sketch #7. Didn't want to waste it, especially since I colored this guy, so turned it into a 3x3 card. Added some of our colored brads. I love brads!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love brads too! Can't get enough of them! I was looking at that stamp set...Now I think I have to get it!

Corie said...

Love it -- so cute!!!