Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 9, 2007

Running out of tins to decorate

Well, my supply is finally depleting! Can you believe that I had these tins in my cabinet since Christmas? I've had a handful of you ladies email me to ask me where I got these tins and the chains from. I got the tins from J's Knicknacks and those cute chains came from Stamps & Memories in Aiea. I bought them at the only Scrapper's Jam I attended. I had other grand plans for them but I'm glad those plans fell through. I guess they say that when you're ready to use the supplies, you'll know. Since it's been a while that I bought these items, I'm really not sure if they're still in stock...cheryl?? Anyway, here's a tin I made for my bank teller, Wanida...she told me that her birthday was June 10th, obviously I missed it. So, I made a special tin using my CTMH kitty stamp. Made a cute "bird day" card using SU's pocket notes and stamps by Hero Arts. Happy Belated Birthday, Wanida! TFL! Time to sign off. I came home from work today with a fever so took an advil and took a nap. I guess I better get going and go to bed before I get worse. Okay, okay, I'm signing off!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanida is one lucky girl...usually once your birthday is past...it's past...Love her tin...but...we'll keep it on the down low. Went to Fishers and saw all those cute stamps and sizzix stuff! what a
great sale!
Hope you're feeling better...I may be coming down with something too.

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Teri! Just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful Bella tin that you sent me! I got it today and just love it. I've never altered anything before so I have a question - how do you get the paper to adhere so well to the item? What type of adhesive do you use? Thanks so much!
Cheryl KVD