Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cute card from Nancy!

Wow! Look what I received in the mail from Nancy Grant. Her blog is Inkcicles, such a fitting name as she lives in Alaska! Nancy won my last blog candy and she was so sweet to make me a card with some of the winnings. Thank you Nancy! Love the way you colored this cute birdie!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! Are those birdies stamps? Love it!

Little C's Creations said...

oh so cute!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

You are so welcome Teri. :-) I really appreciate the goodies and the moment I saw the birdie and the turquoise scallop I knew just what to do.
:-)

corinnesomerville said...

Oh Teri.....this is so cute !!! I love it.... and you too :)

Love
Me

Pattyjo said...

Are you sure that was suppose to go to you? I think I better check with the post office out here and see why you are getting all my mail.