Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, August 3, 2007

Special RAKs from SCS!

I've alway wanted to join the SCS RAK group, so I finally did! They are so on it! I received these two beautiful cards. This one from Cathy Hostetler from Walnut Creek, CA...thanks Cathy!! She's CathyH over on SCS...



This second card is from Krista Hubbard. She's Kristastamps on SCS. Krista is from Chicago, IL. Thanks Krista! Thank you both for welcoming me to this RAK group! I hope to make some cards soon to share!

4 comments:

Scott Franson Photography said...

Ah, just re read your terms for the blog candy, so let me try again.
Your real age: 36
Age you would like to me: What you are now.
Claudia

Sophia said...

Hi Teri,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the lovely RAK I won from your blog. The little tin is so cute and the Dove chocs are to die for...

Regards,
Sophia

Little C's Creations said...

very cute stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards...love it!