Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, September 3, 2007

Birthday RAKs!

Isn't this such a sweet card?? This card was made by Irene. Thanks Irene, I love it!

This clever card and bag ensemble was made by my pal, Jackie. I love the way the swirls from the Baroque Motifs set stamped on the kraft gift bag and the acetate for the card look. Pink Craft ink. Love this! Thanks also for the sweet pink Tupperware too!!













Sending special thanks to my GF Sandy for the generous gift certificate to get a manicure and a pedicure! You know how I love to be pampered!! Thank you ladies!! You're turning me into a spoiled brat! I love receiving beautiful cards!!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Irene comes up with such the cutest things. I totally love what Jackie did with the BM set, looks like a victorious bag... KWIM?! The tupperware is too cute too! hahaha... and I'm jealous that you got a certificate for a manicure/pedicure - mines are usually paid for by ME! ahhh!!! Love all the stuffs you got girl... you deserved it.

plenty of hugs,
Jen