Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, October 27, 2007

1st Birthday card

I loved this set the moment I saw it! This set is called Nursery Bash from CTMH. One of my bosses asked me to make a baby's 1st birthday card and I was so excited to put some ink on this new set!
I colored the giraffe using my blender pen - took the color (more mustard) right off of the brush pen tip. Other colors I used - blush blossom, pumpkin pie, creamy caramel, ballet blue.
Other products I used: ticket punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, green galore CS, bluebird grosgrain ribbon. Background paper is a scrap - I forgot where it's from, but I love the spots. I embossed it with my CB folder to add texture. Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend. Today is sunny and looks like it's going to be a wonderful warm day!

5 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Ahhhhh....this is so cute !! I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER !!! How my island buddy doing? All is good here...we're going to have to get better at saying "hey" to each other more often.

Love ya my friend
Corinne

Rita said...

This card is just the cutest!!! Luv the embossed background on that circle DP, that was brilliant, Teri! Your boss is going to luv it...I see a raise in your future! Teehee!!!

Anonymous said...

That card is so cute...I had to have that stamp set too!!! it's too cute...now I just need a reason to use it like you!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a sweet card! I love the stamps you used and the coloring is awesome!
:-)

Little C's Creations said...

yea, this set is a cutie, huh??!?! Very cute n' love your colors girl!

hugs,
Jen