Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lunch hour craft session

I was tickled to do a mini session during our lunch hour last week for a few girls in one of our departments. Needed to do something to motivate these gals as they haven't been doing too much crafting since the summer, is that right?? Kel? Cat? Are you guys checking out my blog?? Cat, did you not share the info?? Okay, enough of the small inside jokes with these girls. In addition to making one of the tags from my Christmas tag class and one gift card holder from my November class, we made this cute 6X6 scrapbook page.


Recipe: Old olive, real red and basic cardstock, a strip of designer series paper from the Dashing set, Merry & Bright snowman, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, photo corner punch, gold mini brads, snow flower punch, rhinestone brad, JOY stamp from the hostess level 2 set Perfect Presentation and white gel pen.
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky gals...you got to do a project/craft with Teri on your lunch break! I wish we could but that would probably be too much pressure to finish before our lunch was up! nice work.

Little C's Creations said...

too cute sister!!!

Shannon McGann said...

This is so cute! What a fun idea for you to do at work.

corinnesomerville said...

GREAT PAGE LAYOUT !!! Love everything about it ! I'm sure the girls had a great time with you !

Have a great weekend
Corinne

Anonymous said...

Love your page girlie .. That snowman has gotten inked up so much by me cause he is sooo cute!! and I love him on your page girlie .. I will be getting the snow punch on Monday and I have the photo corner punch on my wish list ..
I bet that was the best lunch hour you had .. I can only imagine all the fun!!
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Unknown said...

Your co-workers are so lucky to have you share your talents with them!

Tricia T said...

What a cute layout! And *thank you* for the "Think Pink" blog candy that you sent me. Just adorable!!

Corie said...

This is so adorable.

BIG HUGS and SMILES!!

Shannon McGann said...

Hey Teri,
I nominated you for an encouraging blogger award! Check out my blog for details.
Shannon

My Paper World said...

very cute project! I love the colours!

Clara AKA kalela said...

Cute, cute, cute!