Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, January 7, 2008

Sale-a-bration has a new debut date!

I've had many of you inquire about the most wonderful stamp sale of the year - Sell-a-bration! This even happens every January. You say, It's January already, but no word on that sale? Hmmm, what happened??? Not to worry! The launch of the best sale for the year has a new debut date - February 1st and a new name. It's now called SALE-A-BRATION!

If you want to get a peek at the fabulous merchandise that is available February 1 through March 17, Click here to view it now! http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_SAB_08.pdf

If you are new to this awesome Stampin' Up! promotion, this is what all the fuss is about. For every $50 you spend in Stampin' Up! products, you can select one limited edition product from this special SAB catalog. Other ways you can earn SAB merchandise are as follows:

As a Hostess: In addition to our regular hostess benefits, hostesses will receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set for workshops that reach $300 or more.
As a new Recruit: Anyone who joins as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration can choose any stamp set--a value of up to $47.95--from the current catalog. If you are interested in learning more about joining Stampin' Up! and becoming a member of my group, Stamping with Friends, please send me an email! I'd love to have you join my team!

Now you know why this is our best sale of the year! There are so many ways to earn free merchandise!!

No comments: