I've been tagged by Stephanie Earls. She had 2 tags on her post and you could choose either one. Here's the one I chose. I have to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about me and then tag five random people. I won't be tagging others because most of the ladies that I want to tag already have done this one, so here's the 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about me:
1) I have to put "my face on" everyday whether I go out or not. The only time I don't put any make up on is when I'm sick. I think it's a habit of mine to get ready when I get up and put my contact lenses in - wierd huh.
2) I don't like condiments. I'm a plain food eater. I won't eat a hamburger if it had ketchup on it even if you wiped it off!
3) I don't like lizards (geckos) - they give me the creeps especially if they are in my house! I once rolled over one with my foot and skinned it - I freaked out and my BIL had to pick it up and take it outside!! yuck!!
4) I don't watch TV and I'd rather work in quiet - no noise. The no TV watching is because I get up so early and have such long days, once I stop moving, you know, to sit still to watch the TV, I will fall asleep! The quiet because since my day is filled with so much activity, I like the peace to wind down, I know, wierd!
5) I love to buy scrapping and stamping idea books and seem to have this collection that I rarely refer back to. How dumb is that??
6) I love to eat sweets! It's a wonder I haven't gained weight or have bad complexion. I know that as some of you who personally know me are thinking in your head that the reason why I don't gain weight is because I'm a hyper person - haha! It's true, I am and I can't sit still!!
Thanks for sharing a part of your weekend with me!