Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, February 11, 2008

CHA - I love the unveiling of new stuff

What does this pic have to do with new products? Well, nothing! I just hate posting without pics! Here's Mochiko cruising on her towel - she's just thrilled that I want to share this info with you!, Really! can't you tell?
I don't normally post about stuff like CHA but just wanted to share this with you. If you like to read about the latest and greatest in the craft industry, then you must check out CRAFT CRITIQUE. These bunch of ladies report on the L&G products on the market today. Check their site out here. They are running a contest right now so go check them out. I'm not posting about their site to enter the contest, I've been a subscriber to their site for a while, just got excited seeing all the new stuff that will be arriving at favorite craft stores soon. Check out the new machine called Slice by Making Memories, really neat! Here's the video I took off from the MM site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9D9o7BEMQw Cool, huh. I'm sure Cheryl is getting new product overload right now!

2 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

Aww! She's so cute! Thanks for the info.

Rita said...

WOW...I luv this thing! Can't wait to see it in the stores.