Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cute card by Lianne of Cute Stuff

Isn't this card CUTE!?! This card was made by Lianne Higa, owner of Cute Stuff! I just wanted to post a copy of Lianne's card that I saw on her yahoo group photo album. Isn't this the cutest card??? I love this image. These are the kinds of cute, cute, cute cards Lianne makes. Her double shaker boxes are way cool and you can find all of the materials to make cards like this at her shop - Cute Stuff. Hi Lianne! Hope you didn't mind me posting this card to show off your cute work!!
Just wanted to post a one day belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sister Jen!! Happy Birthday Girlfriend!! You card is leaving my table shortly!! I loved reading about your fun day with Ida and mom, can't wait to read what Mr. Charles had in store for you! Happy 35th!!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Card is cute, cute, cute!

Risa said...

This card is adorable!!!
malieta:)

Risa said...

This card is adorable!!!
malieta:)

Rita said...

What a cut adorable card...perfect for a little girl, Oh & us big girls too!!! She has some awesome cards!

Unknown said...

Cute Whipper Snapper stamp - ordered it awhile ago and can't wait to use it ... when it comes in.

Little C's Creations said...

What a cute card. I never seen it when I was down there. Then again, I went in n' went out - had the kids with us. hahaha - of course she no mind, free advertisement!!! She'll be thrilled!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes.... I'm getting old... but will be "young" forever.... KWIM!?!!? hahahaha... Ok girlfriend... love your card with the purses... too cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

hugs,
Jen

Corie said...

Ahhhhh -- this is just so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Is that lady at Cute Stuff your friend? You should tell her to smile once in a while. She's got cute stuffs, but not my cup of tea to shop at cause she's got attitude.

Heartland Creek Graphics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.