Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 1, 2008

Simple is good!

I don't know why I just don't do simple cards. It would definitely make life simpler. I made this card to enclose with the sweet treats that I mailed out to Shannon and Rita. This cute card is a 3X3 and I used the sweet birdie from the Nursery Necessities stamp set. Simple, sweet and fast to make! Supplies: real red, whisper white and textured pretty in pink CS. Regal rose ink (for bird) and whisper white craft (for the word Friendship). The word Friendship is from Celebrate Everything. Happy Aloha Friday!! This weekend is Jen's TAC open house. I'm also planning February's class projects, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple is good and that's one cutie set I want to get. Looking forward to your weekend projects.

Rita said...

I recieved this card & really luv it Teri! After opening it up a light bulb went off in my head, I decided to make these small cards to put in my mail boxes as gifts & prizes for bridal shower instead of making elaborate cards. Simple & beautiful...I luv it!

Shannon McGann said...

This card is just adorable! So simple, but so stunning. The textured paper really makes it "pop"! I love it!