Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Random!

Busy is the word of the month! Holy smokes, time sure just zips by when you have too much on your plate! This weekend was mainly spent planning my projects for this month's class. Here's a sneak peek on one of the projects we're gonna do. A 6X6 scrapbook page. I wanted to include something scrapbook each month, so we will start off doing a simple page. I love this stamp from the So Cool stamp set. I found the perfect photo for this page too. My niece Jen (the one squishing her face) and my girlfriend Joy's daughter, Taelyn were goofing off one night (see Taelyn's crossed eyes) what a pair of hamburgers aren't they!
This month, we will be making 4 cards - a special folded card that I cased the pattern from girlie Dawn of Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. She's been on a roll doing video tutorials. Stop by her blog and give her some aloha - you can find Dawn here. We will also be making a Joy fold card, a birthday card and another cool card using a fancy corner punch (oops, I forgot the real name of that punch). This technique was featured on Cambria Turnbow's. Another cased idea, but not the card. That's all for today, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more!!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

love it Teri its so creative and cute.....

corinnesomerville said...

These new SU sets are like...awesome !! hehehehee !!! Great picture too, kiddo !!! Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

i just love this scrape book page. GREAT job

Jenny Wrona

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I Love this layout, Teri!...Fun & FRESH!TFS...creative blessings, Debbie