Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, April 7, 2008

I feel lost

without my computer!! Well, found out this weekend that I have a virus on my home computer. I am super bummed because I am an obsessed computer junkie and even if I spend all day on the computer at work, it's different when I'm on the computer at home!!

This weekend, we went to a fun class at J's making this cute tag scrapbook using one of Sizzix's new love bug dies (sizzlets). They are the cutest!! I will post a pic of the finished book when I get my computer at home back on track. What a thrill to meet some ladies at the store that are blog readers. I must say that I felt a little shy meeting these people "for real". I can hear some of you laughing cuz you guys all know that I'm not that shy but still, I don't know why I felt like that. I think maybe because you are readers who don't comment, so I don't feel a connection? If you read my blog, don't be shy, post me a comment! Or email me, I'd love to hear from you! I felt at one time that I might just close up my blog cuz I felt that no one was reading it. But sister Jen told me to do this for myself not for anyone. I know she's right, but it is alot of work to maintain a blog if you guys know what I mean. And my blog is not as intense like others, I don't do tutorials or videos, there's no time!! Anyway, sorry for blabbing, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.
Well what is a post without a picture?? Here's one of me and my dahling sistah, Jen. This was a while back, but she looks so gorgeous, I just had to post this. I hate posts without pics!

BTW, I will be selecting winners of my blogaversary contest! You will be receiving goodies from me shortly and then I will announce the winnahs! Thank you all for entering. I enjoyed reading your emails!

Well, that's all for this time. Happy Monday everyone and have a great week!! I hope the doctor has good news for me about my computer or I'll be wandering around lost, looking to hop onto someone's computer to post!!

18 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Monday Teri, please don't close your blog! We all love it!
Hope your computer gets a "good check up". Hope I am one of the winnahs!!!

Rita said...

Luv the pic of you & Jen, your both so beautiful! Don't you dare get rid of your blog...what would I do without you! I know what you mean though, but you don't have to blog every day ya know!!! Take time for yourself & Nolan & your family. We all luv your cards & hearing from you. Take care. Gotta go...I'm off to meet DD's maid of honor.

Giovana said...

Teri,
Sorry about your computer problems, it is so hard to deal with this new "virus", ahhh I hate them.
And please don't close your blog, I love reading it, I am not the greatest writing comments, but sometimes I feel just like you. I spent some time writing my post and I feel that nobody reads it.

Anyway, I love your blog.
God bless
Giovana

Stephanie Mosher said...

Freakin' computer viruses!!! I hope your "doctor" gives your computer diagnosis a good one! Please keep your blog...I like to read what you have and see what is going on in Hawaii :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri!
Please don't close your blog! We DO read your blogs even though you might not see comments. My problem was I didn't really know how to go about leaving a comment the first time -it took me a couple of tries before my name would take. See ya....

Unknown said...

Invest in a good virus/spyware software and you'll be set. I know you have a lot of readers who read your blog but don't post so keep blogging!

Sheree said...

Hope your computer is fixed by now. I love your blog so don't shut it down, k? Luv all the pics you post. Say hello to Mochiko for me. See you later.
Cheryl

Jodie said...

Teri, Teri, Teri, I look forward to reading your blog everyday....sometimes twice....I read your blog....

Anonymous said...

Teri...i love reading your blog..You so much display on your blog the meaning of Aloha...you share your Aloha and that is awesome...Mahalo for sharing your ideas..Arigato gozaimasu...Liann

Little C's Creations said...

Sorry to hear about your computer girl.... that photo of me, looks like my boobs are soooo big - along with my face... ack! What's with my eyes... hahhaa... ok, get that computer fixed, I don't know what other pictures you have of me that you might want to use. hahaha...

hugs, hugs, keep this thing open.... how else we supposed to share ideas.

luv,
me

Stampin Cats said...

Don't close your blog. I have never left a post on your blog, but that doesn't mean I don't read it. Sometimes when I go to post, What I'm trying to say sounds so stupid...........I don't leave a comment.

corinnesomerville said...

TERI !!!!!! Don't stop blogging !!! I'd miss you too much !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I KNOW it's hard when you don't see comments but I've come to realize that people are so busy that they often stop by our blogs but don't often leave comments !!! I know you're life is busy but please don't leave !!!!!

LOVE YOU !!!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Shut up! Don't you dare close your blog! YOU ROCK SISTAH! You are a great inspiration! I may not always have time to comment, but I'm always reading the daily feeds I subscribe to.
(((((((hugs & BIG HUGE MAHALO!)))))
Gina

Anonymous said...

Like you, life gets too busy and no time just to relax. But i love to read what you have been up to. It makes me feel like we are still "connected" gwim?

Anyway, keep up the wonderful work and I do hope to connect with you IN PERSON soon!

xxoo,
//fran

Risa said...

Hi Teri,
I hope your computer is up and running soon. I certainly feel lost when my computer isn't running. Don't shut down your blog Teri, I love looking at your beautiful creations. Take care now and keep posting.
hugs
malieta:)

Corie said...

You two are so cute!!

Corie said...

You two are so cute!!

Maria said...

Aww, your picture is so nice with Jen. Jen looks lovely too! I do tutorials and videos and I don't have a lot of comments either so don't feel bad. Most people are lurkers or don't have time to comment. A lot of times, I get a lot of comments in return only if I commented other people's blogs. KWIM!! I visit them, they visit me sort of thing. LOL!

Like Jen said, I just have fun with it.