Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm still here!

Just have been busy trying to be good and staying off the blogs so I can get my kits all set to mail to those of you who ordered one. I can't believe the response I've gotten for kit orders, thank you! I just need to stamp the box and sentiments on the graduation cards and then the kits will be ready to go!
Also, I'm working on my second batch of packages to be mailed out real soon, promise! These packages are the goodies from my blogaversary giveaway so if you made a comment on that post and haven't received anything from me yet, it's almost ready to go! The bags are all packed, I'm just working on making cards like these to go inside. What's a goodie bag without a card?? Here's one I created this morning. I didn't have anything to post! I got a phone call yesterday from a "faithful reader" that was wondering what happened to me cuz she checked my blog like she does every morning and saw the same post...so here's a card for you to see Ms. K! - smile! I just love this Enjoy every moment stamp set! Good for cards as well as scrapbooks.
My posts doesn't seem complete without an appearance from Ms. Mochiko. This is her favorite ducky cuz it has catnip in it :) We call it her chicken - get it? Mochiko's chicken - hahaha!! Have a great Tuesday all. We're going out to a lunch today in honor of Secretaries Day. More on that tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute card - I have that set also that never used yet - adding the birdie on top sure adds to the card. Enjoy your Administrative Professional's Day luncheon - missed those days.

Denise said...

Beautiful card, as always...
Had fun at your class on Sunday, thanks for everything.
HUGS~

Rita said...

Luv your card & the colors are so Summery!

Risa said...

Your card is very cute Teri and I love the color combo! Ms. Mochiko is something else, it looks like she's really posing for the camera!
Take care now.
malieta:)

Bunny B said...

Cute card! Love the birdie :)
And Ms Mochiko...cute ducky!! :)

Unknown said...

stumbled across your blog through Stampin When I can. You do some beautiful cards.

I love your blog banner.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Sheree said...

I really love your cards. They are always cute.....and of course, little 'ole Mochiko and her chicken. She's so precious!

Sheree said...

I really love your cards. They are always cute.....and of course, little 'ole Mochiko and her chicken. She's so precious!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute and fun...that little birdie rocks!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration since I bought this set and haven't even had time to mount it yet, YIKES!

(((hugs))
Gina