Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last Six

Hello friends! Happy Aloha Friday!! Here's the rest of the mini scrapbook we made at our March class. I'm thinking that now I want to complete this book by adding photos, so maybe I'll post a few of the pages with photos when I'm done.

The back cover was a solid piece of brilliant blue cardstock.
Tomorrow, Wini & I will be attending a mini scrapbook class at J's Knicknacks. I'm not sure if there are any more openings, but if you'd like to attend, give Cliff a call. If you read my blog and will be attending, don't forget to say hello and introduce yourself to me, that is, of course, if I haven't met you before!
Have a great weekend! Tomorrow, I plan to post a card that I made with a cute $1.25 stamp from J's!
Also, there is still time left to send me an email to enter your chance in receiving a goodie bag from me to celebrate my one year blogaversary. Email me at tjaysuzuki@gmail.com to enter! See my blogaversary post below for details!

6 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

I received the "YOU CHEER ME UP" award from Jen Young (Pieces of Me) and I'm passing it along to all of you for all YOU do for me!

Mahalo, Mahalo, Mahalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))
Gina

Rita said...

You did a great job on this book, luv all the page layouts! Have a great weekend!

Deborah said...

What fun you have been having! Great pages! Deb

Maria said...

Wow, Teri. . .this mini pages are FABULOUS! I love all of them! It's a great way to put a great brag book together!! The layouts are awesome!

Maria

Elaine said...

Great colors on this album - it's just delightful!

Corie said...

WOW these are great too!!