Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, April 3, 2008

March class projects - mini scrapbook

Here's the first half of the mini scrapbook we made at our March class. I used acetate for the pages along with Jersey Shore designer paper. I just love this paper! I used my bind it all machine to bind the book. Actually, I have to give my Dad the credit. He punched all of the holes and put the spines on for me. BTW, did I tell you that Dad also cuts all of my SU stamps? Aren't I lucky! - Thanks Dad!! This album opens up to the left and was not originally designed this way. I originally put the spine on the top and was thinking of having the pages ope from the bottom, but ran into problems as I was designing the pages - oops! I had to decorate front and back of the acetate otherwise you would see the adhesive on the backside. I must say that this was a very challenging project. Wini and I ended up stamping and punching out all of the pieces for all of the kits because with my downline (I had them stamp and punch out their own pieces) it took kind of long. Good experience though.


The other six pages will be posted tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your Thursday with me!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Cute album! Luv your colors too!
Wow, your dad is great to do all that for you, I'm sure he loves doing it!

Unknown said...

Great album - love the colors and the embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Those r so cute! I'd love to see it when its bound together. Can't wait =)

Corie said...

These pages are FANTASTIC