Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, April 28, 2008

Merci winners!

Thanks for those of you who played in my "Just Two" contest. I enjoyed looking at the blogs you all recommended and surprising enough alot of them are already on my google reader!! But I selected the two winners who recommended inspiring blogs that were not on my reader (but will not be added on!). The winners are ANGIE and ERICKA M. Congratulations ladies!! Please email me with your mailing address so I can mail out this stamp to you. I made about 30 cards yesterday afternnon using this stamp. I'll post that tonight! Have a great Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Congrats to your 2 winners!

((hugs))
Gina

Angie said...

no way!?! ME? Am I the Angie that won? Cool! Thanks so much!