Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Went crazy making "Merci" cards

We can never have enough thank you cards or any cards stashed away for use right? Here are a couple of the cards I made using my Merci stamp. Kept it simple and made 30 of them!! I used my rectangle scallop nestabilities die and my CB embossing folder. Is this called Swiss dots? I love it! The ribbons were random ribbons I got last year when I went to visit cousin Pam in San Francisco. Yay! I only hoarded them for one year! Does that mean I can buy new ribbon???
Have a great Tusday!! I will be posting April's class projects hopefully tomorrow. Somehow, the window of time to get on the computer is shrinking! What's up with that?? Nolan is attending practice for honor band 3 days this week which means I leave work early to get him and get back to town from 4 - 6 p.m. Hope I can find a craft store still open. Ha!

9 comments:

Rita said...

Luv them Teri! The colors are beautiful! I just ordered some of the new folders, they finally had them in stock today! Can't wait to get them & play!

Unknown said...

Love your "simple" cards - that's what I only make - plain and simple. I love the swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder - got it awhile ago but never used it yet. Congrats to Nolan for making honor band - what instrument does he play?

corinnesomerville said...

These are adorable, Teri !!! Love the layout.....toooo cute !!!

Love ya lots !!

Risa said...

These cards are adorable Teri!
malieta:)

Denise said...

Love the ards, I like the ribbon idea. I will try that on my next set of cards. Thanks for sharing.
HUGS~

Allison Rankin said...

These are super cute! I love the idea of focusing just on the image and the embossed paper...can you say CASE?

Giovana said...

Teri,
You cards are adorable!!! I love them, super cute.

God bless
Giovana

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Of course it does! I wouldn't imagine it any other way, kwim?

Have a fabulous weekend!

((hugs))
Gina

Jessica said...

Very cute!