Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flip Album winners!!

So......you want to know who won?? I know who the winners are!!!

I always have a difficult time when it comes to selecting a winner - I hate losing. But, I only have three books to give away so here are my winners. I did base my winners on the links/projects that I felt I would most likely make. I did check out all of the links and I must say that these were my favorites. Thank you to all of you who played.

My first book goes to Jenn S. I love the tutorial she linked me to to make these cute 3D scallop circle posies...I'll be trying it out soon! Check out the tutorial for the cute posies HERE. Thanks for the link!

My second book goes to Jodi Lee. I loved this tutorial by Andrea Walford to make this cute treat note holder using the Carousel note cards. I already made one and here it is! The image is by Dandelion Designs. I just loved this cute penguin and his ice cream cone, don't you?? Oh!, BTW, Jean will be at J's Knicknacks this Saturday, June 21st for a make and take from 10AM. Stop by to say Hello to Jean! (Hi Jean!, love your stamps!!)

Here's a pic of the little insert tag I made...Supplies: SU carousel notes, wild wasabi and vanilla CS, wasabi double stitched ribbon, DSP - Afternoon Tea and a leftover piece from the chocolate DSP from a Spring catty (sorry, forgot the name of the paper!!!), scallop circle punch, white gel pen, circle stamps by Hero Arts and Yipee! stamp by Wordsworth.

You can check out Andrea's tutorial for this cute treat holder HERE.

My last book goes to Rita. I just fell in love with these ornaments and can't wait to try making some. Here's the link to the ORNAMENTS

I'll need to get your addresses ladies so I can send you your flip albums! Thank you to all who played in my give away!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Nevi said...

U have a Nice Blog..!! :)

~NeviRox

Corie said...

This little tag pocket is adorable!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Another sweet fold. I never do these things (lazy? who me? ;0). Thanks for the awesome inspiration! :0)

Sheree said...

That little card using the carousel notes are so cute....love the colors too.
Cheryl

Risa said...

Congrats to the winners and your pocket card is adorable!!!

Rita said...

This tag pocket is adorable, I'm going to try it out soon. So glad that you liked the ornament tutorial! Thanks Teri, I just read my name as one of the winners, what a surprise!