Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

19

Yesterday was our 19th wedding anniversary! Only thing was we didn't get to celebrate it at all. By the time I come home from work, Eric is on his way to work so I guess we'll just have to celebrate on the weekend.

Here's the card I made for him. Are you laughing? or are you wondering why the heck did I use the changito monkeys?? Well, I was trying to not be too serious. After 19 years, you have to take time to have some fun, ya know? I thought this was cute and playful and who would've thought this image would make a good anniversary card! haha!! I actually gave this to Eric for our anniversary. He hasn't said anything to me yet because he's still asleep. Enjoy your Wednesday! The weekend will be here before you know it! By the way, if you want to get your hands on this cute Changito monkey image called Amigos, buy it NOW at Little C's! Jen's online store is located on my sidebar, check it out!

17 comments:

Denise said...

So cute, love the humor. I am sure Eric will LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! The card is so cute. I love the Changito monkeys. My anniversary is in 8 days and I was thinking of making my husband a card with the monkeys too. Maybe a different stamp of them. I am sure that your hubby will love the card.

Jodi said...

Hey Teri and Eric! Happy Anniversary!!! Cute card...what a great idea to use it for a wedding anniversary. =)

CHARLOTTE said...

Congratulations Teri & Eric on your 19th anniversary - time flies by so fast you'll be celebrating your 25th in no time.

Bunny B said...

That's a really cute card! Congrats on your 19th Anniversary, Teri! Woohooo! :)

Risa said...

Happy Anniversary Teri!
I think that your husband will get a kick out your anniversary card and I like the humor aspect of it! Very cute and I love the DP!!!

Sheree said...

Happy Anniversary! WOW has it been that long. How time flies. Love the card and Eric will like it too.
Cheryl

Michelle Alejandro said...

Hi Terri! Happy Anniversary! I finally finished putting up my new blog, please stop by and say "Hi" at
http://mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/

Joy helped me design it a bit, but I still need a lot of help lol.

~Michelle

Little C's Creations said...

Happy Anniversary, Sister!!! That is a loooooong time!!! 5 more yrs, and we will hit that mark too. OMGosh! Well, I definitely love your card, it is sweet, darling and most of all - CUTE!! Hope you guys get to something special this weekend...

big hugs,
Jen

Little C's Creations said...

LOL... tell Eric he bettah make some "sensual chocolate".... remember that?

hugs,
Jen

Shannon McGann said...

Happy belated anniversary! I hope you're able to celebrate together soon. What a perfect card! I love it! Too cute!

Rita said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Luv the funny card, it's so sweet & adorable! Gotta luv the non traditional things in life & mix it up a bit. Have a great anniversary weekend! Wink, wink!!!

Gina Wrona said...

aloha teri!

Congrats sistah!

I'll be married 21 years at the end of August this year and known him since 1984. I know exactly what you mean about not being serious after all these years totally.

(((hugs))
Gina

Jean said...

Happy Anniversary! I can soooo relate to your card. Love it!

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Muraoka said...

OMG! Did you get married when you were 2 years old??! LOL. Really, you look barely legal now! You are so blessed to have found the right boy from such an early age. Congratulations to you and Eric. And the card is sooo cute. I love the humor of the card. After all, laughter is such an important part of any relationship. If you can laugh together it's a good thing. It heals, it rejuvinates, and it is represents a strong relationship. Mahalo for sharing, jenn

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is adorable! I think the monkeys are perfect. C gets hippo cards. Humour in love is the best! Happy anniversary! :0)