Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another girl of the world

Short post today. Here's another image from the Girls of the World series that I got online via tip from Allison. I always think it's funny when I do a winter card with snow and snowman because living in Hawaii, snow is not an option except for the Mauna Kea on the Big Island. If you know me personally, you know that I have a fetish for snowman! Here's my card today. Sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas and I just had to have it when I saw everyone using it last winter. I embellished the card with the SU snowman punch which is now retired and the half pearls from my Pretties kit. CB embossing folder fit right in too!

Mochiko says she's a worldly girl too...wonder what country she's from??

Happy Sunday! See you all tomorrow. Gotta get outside for my class in 30 minutes!

10 comments:

Rita said...

Luv your snow girl of the world card Teri! Luv the whole card design its awesome!

Congrats on being on Jen's design team, thats great & you deserve it & more girl!

Giovana said...

Pretty card!!! and I love Mochiko, I am not a cat person, but Mochiko is really especial!!!!

God bless
Giovana

Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute...I love seeing a wintry card in summer (esp. in Hawaii where it's always summer!).

Sheree said...

I love the card! We really need to think that it's cool 'cuz it's sooo hot, yeah? Mochiko is so cute too. She always seems to pose for you.
Cheryl

Little C's Creations said...

what a very cold n' cozy lookin' creation. love what you are doing with these gals.

hope you had a marvelous class!!

hugs,
Jen

Jodi said...

Cute card!! Christmas will be here in no time! =)

Jenn Muraoka said...

I love the card! And your kittie is sooo cute. I hope your class goes well! BTW, I left you an award on my blog. When you have the time stop by and see... Mahalo for sharing your talent, Jenn

Risa said...

Very cute and adorable card Teri!
So...you have a fetish for "snowmen"? Your remark totally cracked me up!!!!lmao
Enjoy your class and have fun and Mochiko is the cutest cat!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Teri!

So cute and adorable! After seeing this card, I know I have to start making my Xmas cards. BTW, I haven't been able to get to the flip album, but I promise to do it soon.

mahalo!

Anonymous said...

What a cute snow girl. I downloaded the clip art that you gave the link to of all those cute kids, but have not made anything using them yet. The clip art pictures would look so cute in my classroom if I blow them up.