Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Celebrate the 4th with FREE GOODIES from J's!

Hey you guys! Just saw that J's Knicknacks is giving away a goodie bag to celebrate the 4th! They'll be picking a winner next week so go on over to leave a comment to win! Good luck! Leave your comments HERE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Teri - you changed your blog picture - so cute!

Anonymous said...

OH I see a new pic on your site! Cute! That wheel would cover the whole card in one pass. Hehe. Hope u and your family had a fun 4th of July!

Arielle said...

Where did you get to take a picture with the giant wheel? Super cute...i love it! :)