Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Friday!

Aloha Friday friends!! I always love the end of the week. It's the start of the fun 2 days off from real work!! Can you believe that it's already August?? Where has the time gone?? Today is my birthday! I always dread my birthday because I hate the thought of growing old. Oh well, like it or not. Nothing special in the works, but I'm just glad today looks like a beautiful day!
I wanted to share this cute card I made using one of my favorite Whipper Snapper stamps!! If you like this stamp, be sure you stop over at Jen's online Little C's store to order this...I was the lucky gal who received it from my girlfriend, Jodi...check out Jodi's blog HERE! Stop by to give her a hug!

I wanted to share some photos that I took in the garden the other week...love this color rose. Dad had over 100 rose plants at one time.

We grew up with the whole yard having orchids. What a beautiful spray of orchids.
Dad's pride a joy is his veggie garden. Here's a patch of Manoa lettuce, yummy salad!!
Here are a few shots of the beach on our way home the other day. This is the view we see everytime we drive home the Makapuu route...beautiful and lucky to live in Hawaii! This is Makapuu beach.
Here's a shot of "Rabbit Island"...doesn't it look like a rabbit profile?

Gotta get off and run for the bus! Happy Friday everyone and thanks for stopping in today!!

22 comments:

Denise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
That is such a cute stamp, I think I need to order one, like the coloring too.

Rachel V. said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Happy Birthday Hunny Buns!!! Have an awesome day today....

big hugs,
Jen

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

"Hau`oli Lā Hānau"

I feel like such a dope, I didn't get to make you a card like I planned when I printed the brak calender for the whole year.

I'm so so sorry.

Hope you enjoy yourself today!

LOL
Gina
xoxox

Rita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Look out for your mailman! Luv your card Teri, its so cute!

Beautiful pictures of your flowers & garden, that lettuce looks so good. Thanks so much for sharing a little bit of Hawaii, I can see the rabbit's head...

Have a great birthday!

Hugs
Rita

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Teri and thanks again for the awesome RAK earlier this month! I had no idea you were my age! I turn 21 in december!

Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI!!!!! BIG HUGS to you! Enjoy your day! =)
I just love the orchids that grandpa grows!!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Happy Birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy Birthhhh~dayyyy dear Terrrriiii...Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUU! Did the computer screen shatter? LOL. Anyhoot, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. The Manoa lettuce brought back good memories of my daddy. He used to grow Manoa Lettuce exactly like that, and it was HIS pride and joy too! Those old Japanese men and their lettuce. haha. Best wishes to you! Hugs, Jenn

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Teri....
Happy Birthday to You

and many more!!!

Big Hugs & warm wishes for a great Birthday!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Happy 21st Birthday Teri! Ahhh...to be so young again :0). Have a wonderful one!

~Michelle

Ethan Mashimo said...

Happy Birthday!!!! =) Hope your birthday is filled with lots of love, presents and of course rubber stamps!

Tina

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday girlfriend!!! Sorry about today but we'll make it up next week. Warmest wishes to you!
Hugzzzz and chocolate brownies...Cheryl

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Teri, and many more. Thanks for sharing all the pics - yes, my daddy used to grow Manoa lettuce and orchirds too, but no more.

Paper doll said...

Happy Birthday Teri!!!

If I had that view every where I needed to go I would take the Makapuu route!!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation...such a cute stamp! Happy birthday to you (since it might still be your birthday in Hawaii!).

Rita said...

I have an award for your Teri, check out my blog!!!

eunice said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Teri!!!! Hope you get to celebrate in a grand fashion....you deserve it, cuz you're so special!

Joy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ms. TERI!!!
I hope you had a good one! I hope you got my card...I have to deliver your present to you...I work so close by now, but because I don't know what to expect from my new job yet, I kind of just fly by the seat of my pants...waiting to be told what to do...maybe once I am settled in we can go to lunch!
Have a wonderful day! You deserve it girl!

Anonymous said...

A Belated Happy Birthday, Teri! Thanks for sharing that lovely flip album with the Hello Kitty theme. Besides being lovely, it's so cute!!! No, I haven't made any albums yet with school back in session. I will work one soon. Again, hope you had a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Teri! I just posted the comment above, but didn't realize I had clicked on the anonymous button. Too early in the morn, I guess! Happy Sunday!!

Maria said...

Happy Belated Birthday Teri! I didn't realize it was your birthday!! I know what you mean about birthdays. . .LOL! I hope you had a fun day!!!

Your card is soooo darn cute!!! I love the polka dots and pretty colors!!

Wow, Makapuu looks fabulous! I used to hike up to the top of the hike trail and look down at the lighthouse!! I was never brave enough to rock climb down!! Have you ever tried rock climbing down? Thanks for sharing the pictures. I had recently posted pictures of our beaches here in CA on Stampin Inspirations and there is nooooooooooooooo comparison!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Perfect post for today for my annivserary. You know how much my hubby and I love Hawaii. Seeing the two pictures that you posted brings back great memories. Can't wait to visit the islands again.