Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 21, 2008

My third girl

Are we getting tired of seeing my girls of the world creations?? Don't worry, this is the last one for now :) These images were so cute, I just had to make a few of them at once. Here's my #3 girl. I just love the possibilities for color combos here. I decided to use colors that I normally don't use together and it turned out pretty good.
Green galore with a DSP from SU that has been long retired (still using stuff from my paper fetish stash!). BTW, after I connected the cardstock and the DSP, I ran the whole piece through my Big shot with my CB embossing folder. I don't even know what the name of this folder is called. I wish they would have the name somewhere on the folder!

Here's a close-up so you can catch a glimpse of the stickles that made her outfit so shiny!

Supplies:
Cardstock - green galore, pink passion
DSP - SU, name unknown (because I don't remember!!!) :(
Image: Girls of the World
Accessories: SU Large and small oval punch, white gel pen, regal rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, stickles
Stamp set: Fundamental Phrases (Hello)
Ink: Green galore pad, only orange & green galore markers

Hope you enjoyed your visit today. I wanted to post this earlier, but ran out of time this morning before I dashed out of the house!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so cute teri! i love the color combo. i gotta ask what kind of printer you have. these girls are wonderful.

Little C's Creations said...

looks great. she looks like a lil' Filipina!!!

hugs,
Jen

Rita said...

I never get tired of your creations, you do such an amazing job I luv coming back for more! This is another beautiful card Teri!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this Teri...your color choices are so fab and that sparkly dress needs to come in my size (and in maternity!).

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Lovin the girls; her sparkly dress and these colours are SO gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards - you are so creative; I look forward to seeing your new ideas on your blog. Thanks for sharing.