Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pink elephant

Yippee! I got my camera back. Here's the card I made the other night but was unable to post due to the missing camera!
I love this sweet elephant!! This is a image from Starving Artist Stamps from Sweden. You can check out their blog HERE.

I actually didn't know where I was going with this card starting with the paper. I'm trying really hard to work with my stash cuz I got sooooo much paper!! It seems like I'll never get through all of my paper in this lifetime and I want to buy some of the new ones so bad!! Sorry to say, I don't even know what company this DSP is from but it is double sided and I used both sides on this card. I layered the elephant using certainly celery and pretty in pink. Used the "smile" stamp from a SU stamp set called Be Happy. Scallop circle punch and the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches. Mini brads by SU and ribbon by unknown company, just in my ribbon stash.
Here's the inside of the card. I had to show you the inside because I decided to layer it too. The layering made it just pretty! I used pretty in pink CS and whisper white again. The sentiment is from a old SU hostess set and I love these words so much, I took it out from the set and sold the other pieces!
Look at the pretty girly girl RAK I received from Colleen Kwan! I met Colleen right here on my blog. Colleen is a repeat customer of my class kits and although she does not live in Hawaii, she and her family are no stranger to the islands. I feel like I know her personally, she is so sweet! Hi Colleen! Love everything about this card!!! The colors and the cute purse!! Thank you, thank you!!
Happy Tuesday everyone! Time to get off the computer and head on out to work!

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Too cute...that elephant is adorable!

Maria said...

Hey Teri! That elephant is so darn cute! I love the papers that you used. gotta use up those scrap pieces! I feel the same way. I want to buy more but I can't because my scrap pile is just way filled up with scrap paper. I can't justify buying more until I get it down!

Love the RAK you received too! How pretty!

Maria

Risa said...

Your pink elephant card is the cutest Teri!!! I think most of us have too much paper. lol
Your RAK is adorable, you are so lucky to have a friend like Colleen:)

corinnesomerville said...

Ahhhhhhh....you're card is sooooo cute !!!
Love your new profile pic too !!!!

Cheryl said...

Cute card!!! That looks like DejaViews paper. I still have a ton of those too.

Little C's Creations said...

love how that punch is used to create a lil' purse. Ya, Colleen is a pretty sweet lady!!

Hugs,
Jen

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Wow, I have all the stamp sets, except for the pink elephant. Time to case, kwim?

((Hugs))
Gina

Anonymous said...

Glad that you like the card I made ya! I had lots of fun making it. I feel like I know you personally too.