Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A sugar sweet rak

See the sugar coated Doodlebug Design brads?? I got those two packs of brads from my friend Linda K. Thanks, Linda! Linda bought these brads from Fisher Hawaii's Fort Street mall store. How did you know that pink is my favorite color?? The name of the 2 shades are cupcake and bubblegum...so yummy!
Here's a card I made to thank Linda...I've been wanting to use this stamp that we all got as gifts from Stampin' Up! It's a level 3 stamp set and I just love it!
Here's a close-up of the stamped words. I used stickles to add the sparkle on the words and flowers and used my new sugar coated brads!!! So pretty!
Supplies:
Prints pattern paper in rose red
DSP scrap (olive design)
Pretty in pink and close to cocoa CS
Time Well Spent stamp set
Ticket corner punch
stickles
sugar coated brads by Doodlebug Designs
Old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Today, I have a doctor appointment to check out the damage to my back. It's a bump on my spine. Kind of scary but I'm hoping that it's just bruising and that it'll just take some time to heal. I guess Advil will be my best friend for the time being :) Wish me luck.
I just ordered a whole bunch of new Stampin' Up! products that will be released in the new Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalog in August. I can't wait!! Pre-orders for my new catties are in, and now, the dreaded wait.
Special offer...if you pre-order a catalog from me (cost is $10), I will give you $10 off of your first order from the new Fall Winter IBC of $50 or more! Email me for the details if you'd like to take advantage of this sweet deal.
Reminder: only a couple weeks left to order any of the retired stamp sets that will be gone forever. After July 31st, those sets will no longer be available. To sweeten this deal, I am offering 20% off of any order placed by July 31st. Interested? Send me an email. No catalog? you can visit the Stampin' Up! website, or click on the Spring Summer Collection catalog on my sidebar.
Finally, I just want to say that if you make a comment that requires my reply or if you send me an email, please make sure that you identify yourself (your name) and have the correct info for me to respond to you (a link or email address). I feel sort of helpless when I cannot respond to you and then have to make a public post to find you! It's important to me, so please kokua (cooperate).
Thanks for checking in today. The weekend is almost here!!

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Very cute Teri...love the boldness of the color palette!

Fundoo said...

Hi Teri! What a surprise I had when I received your card in the mail and then today, someone at work told me you posted it! Wow! I'm glad you liked the brads. I bought the same ones in my favorite color, PURPLE, and I love them! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to get my HUGE order!
Linda

Maria said...

ooh, such a lovely color for a card and those brads do look yummy!! Love how you added the stickles, Teri! I love stickles!!

Maria

Risa said...

Very cute card and I love the different embellishments! Your brads are super cute...your friend has great taste:)

Rita said...

Love the card she is going to luv it as well! Those brads are so yummy, luv that sparkle!!!