Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday Lunch

Happy Wednesday!! Don't we love the middle of the work week?? Short post today...Cheryl took me to lunch for my birthday at Nordstrom's...I've never eaten there before. It was really good! Both Cheryl and I are such small eaters, so we shared this huge chinese chicken salad and this huge piece of chocolate turtle cake. Yummy!!! We were both full but not stuffed and it was just right! Thanks, Cheryl, for the yummy lunch, the fabulous gifts and the fun time! We had the waiter take our pics and I think we drove him crazy cuz we were taking all kinds of pics of the food, the gifts, etc...haha! That's okay, we were having fun :) Had to share the cute card Cheryl made for me. She used the new Maddie stamp by Dandelion Designs. Soooo cute! Love all of the bling too!! If you like these stamps, go on over to Jean's blog/website and check them out!!
By th way ladies, this large scallop circle is one of the dies that SU is now selling by Sizzix. OMG! I have to get this!!
Enjoy your day and thank you for popping in! I'll more birthday cards to share and also the 20 cards I made for my friend Grace.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute card done by Cheryl. I have that Sizzix scallop and I just love it too!! =) Glad you had a nice lunch togther!! =)

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you had a great time! But we always do when we have lunch right?

Unknown said...

Cute card with the Dandelion stamp - that sizzix scallop is huge - love it!

Deborah said...

I love having lunch at Nordie's Cafe'! You two look so cute! Yummy cake! Keep your birthday going! Deb

Ethan Mashimo said...

its always nice to have friends that make you happy!! =)

tina

Gina Wrona said...

Sweet card! Glad to see you had a marvelous bday lunch too.

ttfn,
Gina
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi, Teri!

I was impressed with the b-day cards you received. Since you're still celebrating your b-day, I'd love to send you a b-day card. Please e-mail me your address. Have a great weekend!

Wanda

Anonymous said...

What a cute card from Cheryl. The lunch you shared from Nordstroms sounds yummy. I never had a choclate turtle cake... I will have to try it when I come and visit.

Risa said...

Very cute RAK and I'm glad you had a wonderful time Teri!