Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still standing at my cutter!

This is marathon week for me. At least marathoning at the paper cutter! Well, this must be a test for me, to see if I can handle prepping all by my lonesome for this huge event. Wini has left for Oregon and she is my knight in shining armor, always helping me cut all of the papers for my kits. Because the samples weren't ready, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had the setback of not finishing my samples for this 50 Christmas tag class that's coming up on Sunday, September 21 and Saturday, September 27, so....I'm gonna be working constantly this whole weekend to get as much done as I can! Mom is helping me cut the ribbons now, and oh-oh, looks like I'm craft store hunting for more ribbon! Just for fun, when all the cutting and assembling of the kits are done, I'll post the stats on just how much paper, ribbon & supplies I used - it'll be interesting! Here's one of the tags that we will be making. We will make 5 tags each of 10 different designs. The classes are sold out (35 kits). I look forward to seeing all of you who have signed up for these classes!This year's tag theme will be using primarily only the colors Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla. Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa are a couple of colors to accent the tags. On this tag, the bell sits in a punch out from the 1/2" circle punch. That way, the bell doesn't sit too high on the tag. I'll get a better pic of it when I post all of the tags.

Another lost rak that I just found! A cute birthday card from Debbie Riches! We were RAK partners a while back. I love this card! Thank you Debbie!
Hope you all can squeeze in some craft time this weekend. You'll know where I'll be! I'll be back sometime next week!

5 comments:

Risa said...

Oh Terri, if I lived nearby I would certainly give you a hand!
I'm loving your tag and that bell is the cutest!!!
Thanks for sharing the beautiful Rak Terri:)

Rita said...

This tag is oh so beautiful, I luv it girl!!!!
Cute RAK!

Fay said...

Wow, Teri! Your tag is beautiful!!! I'm sure the rest of the tags will be great as well (like your projects usually are). Good luck!!

Deborah said...

Hope you are not still at your cutter! LOL! Your tag is perfect, I love it! Darling RAK! Good luck! Deb

Colleen said...

You are probably just as exhausted as I am from being so busy this weekend. Hope that both of us can get up early for work tomorrow. At least I don't have to wake up as early as you do. :)

I hope that you got lots of cutting done without getting too many paper cuts. The colors that you plan on using for the tags are very nice. I am sure that we will all be impressed with all the great tags that you have designed for us to make.

Love the birdie card that you received for your birthday. Very simple, but cute.

Have a great week!