Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank you cards for Papa

Just a quick post today. I feel so bad that these RAKs haven't been acknowleged yet! But to tell you the truth, I tried uploading these cards last week and my computer froze 5 times!! After that, I got so frustrated, I turned everything off. I believe it was "a sign" telling me to get off of the computer and rest, don't cha think? Well, no problems uploading today! This first RAK came from my GF Denise. Denise is such a sweet friend. Every time she comes for one of my classes, she brings me a little something - thank you so much! Grandpa (my dad) loved this owl card! This second RAK for Grandpa (everyone calls him Grandpa, but papa will do too!) is from my other sweet GF Rita. Aww, Grandpa loved this card too! It made him smile when mom brought it to the hospital to show him! Thank you ladies! You sure know how to brighten up someone's day!
Time to leave for work!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Awwww... how nice of Rita n' Denise to send Pops get well cards!!! How is he doing!? Did he come home yet?! What about you? How are you feeling sister?!?! Still illish?! Ok, I will hear from you later - I hope you are getting some well needed rest. Praying for Pops to get well soon!!!

Big Hugs to All,
Jen

Rita said...

Your welcome & I'm so glad your dad liked it. I'm happy that I was able to put a smile on his face! Soon he will be dancing in the living room!!!