Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LCWC #15

This week, we are doing a color combo challenge and it's already challenge #15! I love the colors Jen chose. It looks like a great holiday color combo and if you know me, I'm a non-traditional christmas color person. Here is the combo we are following this week. If you want to check out more color combos, check out this site: http://www.colorcombo.com/
Here's what I came up with for this week. We used our Hanna Stamps again. I just love this hula Hanna! Remember, if you want to play this week, check out the details on Jen's blog - Pieces of Me. Why you should consider playing? There is a prize for the winner she selects!!


Here are the DT that are playing this week - go check 'em out!
BTW, there is still time to get in on the sale going on at Little C's! You have til the end of this week to get 35% off of your order (some exclusions, see Little C's site for details).
See you back here tomorrow...I have a cute Halloween box to show you that I got from Cheryl and my take on how you can make it if you don't have this Sizzix die. Happy Tuesday!
Hugs,
Teri

11 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful card Teri. Hope you win!

Joy said...

color combos always give me a hard time...but I may just have to challenge myself this week and come up with a doosie...hehe! thanks for your inspiration daily! I need to be inspired to keep going =)

Maria said...

Whoohoo! I love what you did with the Hula Hanna!! Awesome and so creative! Perfect for a Hawaiian Christmas card! Love your layout out too and I love the ribbon. Is that the SU satin ribbon from last year? If it is, I still have some of it left.

Maria

Jamee said...

i love that big bow!

Joy said...

thanks for the idea...Frankie! he did turn out cute...I tried my best...lol!

Little C's Creations said...

This is so cool!! I hope you win too... LOL, Just kidding!! Love what you did with Hanna, having her hold some gifts.... I can really see her panty in this one. LOL!! Lovely ribbon... yummy!!

hugs,
Jen

Risa said...

Super cute card Teri! The added presents to Hula Hanna are so cute and that ribbon is awesome!

Maria said...

LOL! Hoochie Hanna! J/K! Can really see her panties in this one!
Funny the things we notice, huh!

Maria

Jean said...

Hula Hanna is nice, but that big ribbon makes the card really stand out! And I love the sparkly things.

Colleen said...

Love the color combo. The card that you made looks like lots of fun to make. I especially like ribbon that you put on it.

Rita said...

I luv this adorable card & your bow is fabulous!!!