Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My friend, Frank

As Halloween gets closer, I knew I just HAD to make some of these Frankies! Aren't these adorable? I made one for all of the peeps at the Hawaii State FCU Alii Branch. These people treat me so kindly, so on occasions, I try to remember them with something special. Hey Joy, I made one for you too!
Of course, I am not the originator of these cute treat holders. I got the whole idea from Cambria Turnbow's blog called Stamp a Little Love Baby. Cami has some super duper ideas and tutorials - go check out her blog HERE! She made Frankie and Frankette...she was really cute, but I thought that mass producing Frankies was a job in itself! haha! Thanks to Wini who gave me a hand on Saturday to finish up these guys...
Don't they look so cute all huddled together?? Will the REAL Frankie please come forward? Thanks for dropping by today!
Aloha Friday is tomorrow and I will be sharing a cute bag using one sheet of paper that Joy taught us how to make.

11 comments:

Fay said...

Hi Teri:
Your Frankies came out so cute! I'm sure everyone at the FCU loved them. Thanks for always inspiring!

Risa said...

Mr. and Mrs. "Frankie" are a super cute couple Teri! You know that your friends are going to love these adorable treat holders.
Have a terrific weekend!
Hugs
Risa:)
p.s. You are such a sweet person, how could one not be nice to you:)

Allison Rankin said...

Great job on this project...I can just imagine all the work you had to put into it!

Denise said...

Your Frankies are so cute! I know everyone will love them.

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

I first saw "Frankie" on Dawn Griffith's blog. She's done some marvelous things with him just as you have done.

hugs & aloha,
Gina

Joy said...

thank you for my Frankie! he is so cute...I will have to try it out for the girls here at work so they will get something from me for Halloween =)
the tins came in yesterday, so I won't visit you tomorrow...I'll call you to visit you this weekend and deliver them to you =) have a good day off!

Christina said...

So-o-o cute, Teri! You are so creative and always so thoughtful!

Deborah said...

Love Frankie! Fantastic project! Deb BTW-blogger was doing the unavailable thing to me today!

eunice said...

Aren't these the cutest?! So much fun seeing so many versions of Frankie posted all over! I made a couple too...like you, inspired by Cambria!

Little C's Creations said...

Soooo Cute!!! I better try this with the Cricut see if I can come up with something like this, huh?!?! They are adorable!!! Saw one at Wini's house too. TFS!!! Sorry we missed you yesterday... aw shucks!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Rita said...

Way toooo cute, I luv your Frankie!!!