Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ready for more?

Happy Aloha Friday!! Here are three more of the tags...This is one of my personal favorites. Simple and easy to stamp! Love the snowflakes! The snowflakes are from a set called Snow Burst and the ornament is from Holiday Trinkets. Of course, I had to add a bling! (the to/from stamp came from a level 2 set and is now retired).
I had to get this set called Shellebrate. How do you like the name of the set? Cute! Snowman and surfing...think of Hawaii?? To dress up this tag, I used the scallop edge punch and filled in the scallops with the white gel pen. I decided not to color the image and I really like it this way, do you?

Here's what the inside of the tag looked like...The fish is stamped 3 x's and if you notice, I punched a hole in the top part of the tag only and looped the gold cord. This is so it's easy for the recipient to open the tag.


This is a gift card enclosure. Stamp and punch is from the Curly Label Punch bundle. I love the stamp set and of course, the punch! We ended up stamping and punching out all 175 of these images just so I didn't have to let the ladies wait to use the stamp and punch. This gift card enclosure was pretty much a ready to assemble deal. Oh, BTW, the square is a marvy scallop square punch and I used the silver mini brads.

I'm so proud of myself that I kept all of the tags simple this year. I stayed with a color theme of Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla and added Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip for these tags here. Stay tuned for the rest of the tags tomorrow and pics of the ladies! It's your five minutes of fame ladies!

I hope to get back my mojo real soon so I can start creating and posting again. I really want to sit down and go through my reader and see what's up with all of you ladies. My reader is probably over the 1,000 mark (or more! eeks!)


12 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha my friend,

I so thought of you when I first saw that Santa on the surf board!

Everything looks Great !

Mahalo!
HBF,
Gina

Marie said...

I left you something on my blog! Check it out

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

I enjoyed this day, lots of fun and creativity. So glad to see grandpa up and about, he looks great!!!

Joy said...

the tags came out so cute! can't wait to see more...more...more! lol! can't wait to see you next week too =)

Risa said...

Very cute tags Terri, they all are adorable!

Jodi said...

I have something for you on my blog. looks like you got it twice!! =)

Unknown said...

oh cool!!! i like the surfing snowman!!! cute ^_^

Rita said...

I luv them all! That surfing snowman is adorable!

Allison Rankin said...

What a terrific creation...esp. for where you are! Loving the aloha snowman!

Jamee said...

i just love the fishy with the santa hat. its so cute!

Colleen said...

All the tags that you designed look like so much fun. I can't wait to get the kit. I especially like the color combination that you decided to use.

I love the snowmman on the surfboard. Everytime I see the set in the catty I think of you and Jen. I am debating if I should puchase the set. You know how much I like anything that reminds of Hawaii.