Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An award from Marie!

Sucb an honor, as always to get an award from a fellow blogger. This is even more special, because this award was given to me by an island girl away from home. Thanks Marie for this pretty award! For some crafty inspiration, go on over to Marie's blog and show her some love...you'll be glad you checked it out!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Award Recipients:
1. Rina from Heartful Stamping
2. Denise from Denise Loves Stamps
3. Joy from A Place to Be Me
4. Michelle from Mushi's Creative Inspirations
5. Jodi from Inked Inspirations

I decided to select all island girls! Go check 'em out and show them your aloha! Mahalo for looking in today!

6 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

Thank you so much Teri! You are so sweet and are my inspiration!

Hugs,
Michelle

Rina said...

OMGosh...I am sooooooo honored. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Especially for ALWAYS thinking of me. You have been an inspiration to me, even more, from way before. Thanks a bunch!

Be Blessed~

Joy said...

as ALWAYS sista...I love YOU!!! thank you so much for always thinking of me and looking out for me too! I am blessed everyday to have you in my life =) keep smiling!

Jodi said...

Hey Teri! Thank you for the award, and for being an inspiration to me!! =)
You are a very Kreativ Person!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi

Little C's Creations said...

Congrats sister!

Colleen said...

Congrats on the award! You definitely deserve it.