Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday card

It's Wednesday!! Did you all have a day off yesterday? I did :) It seems like I'm always behind of everything that I need to get done. I have gotten so bad about being on time for birthdays and such. Here is a birthday card I made for my nephew Keenan who celebrated his 10th birthday on September 9th. Holy smokes! I hope he can forgive his aunty for not getting this to him sooner. I just love this image by Whipper Snapper. I kept this card simple so didn't do much but color the image and added a few bling to the cupcake.Here's a closer look at the bling on the cupcake...
cardstock are all SU, copic pens for coloring, rhinestones...that's it!

Before I sign off, I wanted to share a couple of funny photos of Mochiko. She just loves to lick my ice water cup and every night, I add a couple of ice cubes to her water dish; she goes crazy! Well this night, a cube fell on the floor and she was delighted to lick it, just like dessert!

She stopped to look at me when she realized that I was snapping photos of her, does she look like she's embarassed?
Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting me :)

17 comments:

Risa said...

What a cute and fun card Teri! I think this image from Whipper Snapper is a cutie and I love the added gems in the cupcake!
Hugs
Risa:)
Mochiko is one beautiful cat and she takes beautiful pictures!

Gina Wrona said...

That cupcake takes "the cake", hee, hee!

And, what a great photographer you are to catch Mochiko "in the act".

HBF!
Gina

Michelle Alejandro said...

Don't show Mochiko the card, she might take a bit of it, lol. Love the little mouse.

Joy said...

cute card...it was so great to see you and Wini!!! I hope you like the stuff I made...I had to make some tote bags for you two! it was nice talking story with you. I can't wait till we get together again to craft!!! TFS!

Marie said...

They are both cute! Love how you colored the image. Love your cutie pie! She's a beauty!

Rita said...

Cute card & this image is adorable!

tyrymom29 said...

Love the card and the cat is way toooo cute!!!

Rina said...

Ohhhh...I love the rhinestones on the cupcake, very elegant touch. The color combo is excellent as well. Nice, nice card Teri. The receiver will be very blessed! TFS

Rina~

Sheree said...

The card for Keenan is so cute. As for Mochiko - she's so funny. She does look embarrassed. Need a copy of those pics!!!

Sheree said...

The card for Keenan is so cute. As for Mochiko - she's so funny. She does look embarrassed. Need a copy of those pics!!!

Unknown said...

tee hee! mochiko cracks me up!! i gotta see her do that the next time i come over. ^_^

Unknown said...

tee hee! mochiko cracks me up!! i gotta see her do that the next time i come over. ^_^

Fay said...

I'm sure your nephew will love the card! And Mochiko is too cute!!! You are always able to capture her at the most interesting moments!

Colleen said...

I did have a day off yesterday. I don't usually work on Tues. Hey, if we lived closer to each other we could of hung out to play with my kids and do some stamping. Too bad we don't live closer to each otehr.

You made a very cute card for your nephew. I am sure he will love it even though it's late.

Your cat is so cute. I am surprised that she does not get a brain freeze after licking the ice.

Catherine said...

both your WS card and your cat is just too cute :)

Jodi said...

Mochiko! You are super cute!! I hope to see both of you soon Teri! =)

ivy said...

tell her the 5 second rule does not apply to felines.no need to look embarrassed!