Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Creating with cheap-o stamps

Last week, Wini and I dropped in J's Knicknacks just to check it out. We weren't planning to buy, but when I saw this, I just had to have it! It was a cute Santa stamp and the best part is that it was only $1.25!! My wallet was still smiling! I'm not sure if J's still has more, but I'm sure you can find it somewhere! Here's what I made with the stamp...easy coloring...these will be turned into tags.

Hope you are having a fantastic Monday!! LCWC #18 tomorrow!!

19 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

Super cute Teri! Have to go to J's and get my fix. Joy just got me the Sizzix Christmas dies that you have been using. Can't wait to crack it open!

Unknown said...

You always seem to find the cutest things.

Jodi said...

I love cheap-o stamps. These are the ones that go a long way! =)
Cute tags!

Rina said...

cute, cute, cute!

Colleen said...

What a great deal on such a cute stamp. I don't usually like things with Santa on it even stamps for whatever reason, but the one on the stamp that you purchased is very cute.

The people that receive your tags are very lucky.

Joy said...

where do you always find these cute things? I don't have an eye for it so I guess I always miss out! this santa is real cute. I may have to stop by J's and look around...again!

Rita said...

Wow, good find Teri & it looks great!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha!

Fabulous, sistah!

Mahalo!!!!!!!

Gina

Denise said...

Very cute! I am wrapping some Christmas gifts that I got to get sent to the mainland, and I am not using the tags we made at your class....I DON'T want to use them!! HAHAHA Maybe for Jamee's & Jim's gifts????

Tweetpea said...

Great idea to make cute tags. I love Christmas decorations.

Also Terri, is it possible for you to fix the link to my blog. It should be 3littlebirdz.com. Sorry for the confusion.

Mahalo,
Tammi

Enjoli said...

Hi Teri!! Super cute tags!! Love that Santa Claus! I didn't see it at J's.. They must have been all out. Hehehe... =)

Little C's Creations said...

Cool... love them tags...

hugs,
Jen

Risa said...

I see that you have been in a very creative mood Teri. I love all of your projects a lot!!! The santa tags are adorable and I love that bag...it is too cute!!!

Catherine said...

way too cute :)

Joy said...

CUTE!!!!!!

ivy said...

our cheapo stamps are even cheaper here on the mainland--- $1!!! and yes, dollar stamps go a long way! there are some great ones at michael's right now---gingerbread house, reindeer, snowman in a snowglobe, simple triangular tree, etc...LMK if you want me to PM you w/ pics. i will have projects w/ them soon.
your tags are super cute!

Jami said...

Some of my favorite stamps are the cheap-o kinds.... this makes such darling little tags!! love 'em!
hugs, Jami

Ida said...

I recently saw that stamp and it reminds me so much of Burl Ives. Very cute job using it.

Unknown said...

What an eye, great find . I always love the thrill of the kill..:-))
lablady2007@juno.com