Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, November 3, 2008

LCWC #16

ETA: Check out the creations from these Little C's Design Team Divas
Jen
Maria
Risa
Ellie
Jean

Glad I'm feeling a bit better so I could drag myself to my craft table to create something for LCWC #16! This week is a sketch challenge as we are alternating between sketch and color challenges. I really liked this sketch, it wasn't too much of a struggle for me to come up with this week's card. Here's Jen's sketch:

And here is what I created:
A closer look at the sparkle...
This week, I used my Magnolia stamp called Tilda with Sunflower. You can get this cute stamp and other cute products at Little C's!

Supplies I used:
Cardstock: SU really rust, barely banana, old olive, summer sun
Image: Tilda with Sunflower by Magnolia Stamps, Much Love by Printworks
Accessories: olive colored stickles, rhinestones, all markers are copics

Be sure to check out the Little C's Design Team members for their creations this week! Don't forget that Jen selects one winner each week and that winner gets some awesome goodies! C'mon and join us this week using this great sketch! Please visit Jen's blog - Pieces of Me for all of the details!
Before I end this post, I just wanted to thank those who sent some well wishes for my feeling under the weather. I think I could say that I ran myself into the ground by doing too much and then catching a cold! I feel like how Mochiko looks like here. She's been liking to sleep on my cutter as if to tell me to take it easy and take a break from crafting...
Thanks for looking today! Come back tomorrow to see a cute birthday card I made for my nephew.

18 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Teri! Tilda is colored in so prettily and I love the sparkle in the sunflower!
Try to get some rest and I hope you are feeling better soon. It looks like Mochiko is calling it a day too...I tell ya...your cat is too funny!

Denise said...

Very cute card. I love that stamp image. See you Saturday.

Catherine said...

what a fun sketch and a gorgeous card :)

Lisa Summerhays said...

That's one of the stamps I ordered from Little C's that I don't get until Christmas. Your card makes me so excited to use it! Fantastic job!

JenMarie said...

Oh this is adorable!
And love your sweet kitty!

Marie said...

Really cute card. I love this image and you did a great job coloring her. I also love the way you highlighted the hair!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card and sweet kitty.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card and sweet kitty.

JackieLou said...

OH my such a cute name for a cutie kitty... Hope you're feelin' much better now though...

Jodi said...

Teri! =) Hiya Girl!! Cute card, one of my favorite stamps!! I love the cute pic of Mochiko!!

Little C's Creations said...

Your card is so precious!! Great job on this sketch!!!

hugs,
Jen

Maria said...

Awww, Teri. . .YOur card is so cute and I love how you colored the Magnolia image. So pretty! I think I want that stamp!! I think I want all of them ! LOL! Great job with the challenge!

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! Don't work so hard. . .be like your kitty. . .relax! LOL! Your cat is so cute. . .reminds me of my cat hanging out in my room. I'll take a picture next time!!

Maria

Islander Girl said...

Awww, your cat is too cute and looks so tired! LOL! Hope you feel better!

Your card is too cute!! I may try to do a card based on the sketch...when I get some time :( TFS!!!

Get well and take it easy!
Aloha!

Allison Rankin said...

Great...love the color choices!

Gina Wrona said...

I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this, as I am a bit behind in posting & visiting my blog friends.

At least your cat fits on top of your cutter, my labs would probably just break it, although they think they can still fit on my lap like when they were puppies sometimes all at the same time.

Aloha & hugs,
Gina

Rita said...

Your Magnolia card is sooooo adorable & I luv the colors!

Enjoli said...

Love this Tilda!! I want to get that stamp... Love the color combo and the sparkles in the flower. =)

Colleen said...

What a cute card. You even make cute cards when you are feeling under the weather. :) Glad that you are feeling better. What a great cat you have hintig to you that you need to take a little break from crafting.