Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Remember Where's Waldo?

This not a crafty post, but something that I just had to share this because I thought this was funny.
The other night when I was working at my table, Mochiko jumped up on the table and carefully worked her way to the back of the table behind all of my junks. Well, not really junks, but rather unorganized craft mess. I'm kind of ashamed that you all get to see my mess! (but I'm sure we all have the same problem!) I do clean regularly, but have to admit that once I work on projects, everything goes crazy all over again! Anyway, I thought of Waldo (remember that guy?) because Mochiko is sitting so still just wondering if anyone would see her. How funny is that!?! Back to a crafty post tomorrow! Thanks for letting me share a chuckle with you!
- Teri

10 comments:

Colleen said...

What a messy girl you are! :) My desk looked just as bad espcially today when I was making some "thank you" cards. I had so much of my junks out. It makes me crazy to have so much stuff out. I always have to put everything away before I go to bed. If I don't I get in a very bad mood the next day when I see the mess.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

LOL you said Where's Waldo ... hehehehe, I haven't thought about him in years-
My craft room looked just like that, but I cleaned it this weekend, so I can get busy on Thanksgiving and Christmas cards .. but before long it will be a huge mess again.

Risa said...

Isn't it funny how messy our tables get when we are working?! My table looks just like this when I'm busy working. Then I clean everything up so nicely only to mess it up again:)

Cheryl said...

Haha! It looks like my craft room! And that cat of yours...LOL!

eunice said...

ha, ha, ha! My doggy is just the same...I have to keep a little gate at the entrance of the room to keep her out. I wish I could teach her to help me with my projects! Just tonite she came to me while I was watching tv with dh with something in her mouth...a bottle of stickles!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! hey she was jumping on your table from morning time. guess she worked her way through by night time. haha!! what a cutie!

Gina Wrona said...

TOO FUNNY! LOL :)

Rita said...

It's a vicious circle when it comes to crafting & messing & cleaning our work area don't ya think? Luv the pic of Mochiko in midst of it all...too cute!!!

Alicia said...

I just love that.. And i am the same way when i scrapbook i make a big mess.

Tracy.H said...

Okay...I am glad to see I am not the only one!! I cleaned my room up the other day...so maybe tonight is the night to mess it all up again! ;0)