Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Rub-On Promotion is happening now!

The rub-on promotion has started! From now until November 30, spend just $20.00 and get a package of rub-ons for 20% off! (Regularly $10.95, 20% off $8.76). Once you spend $20, there is no limit to the number of Rub-Ons assortments you can get at 20 percent off. Here's a listing of the available rub-ons.

Item # Page # Rub-Ons Description
111416 178 Chateau Bella
111417 178 Word Flurries
111414 178 Hidden Garden
111277 178 A Perfect Day
110283 179 Take Note
111806 179 Chills & Thrills
111804 179 Chit Chat
111415 179 Greatest Moments
111805 179 School Days

110282 179 Anchored
112844 11* Old Saint Nick
112843 17* Season of Cheer
112735 39** Hidden Garden Blossoms

*From Holiday 2008 Mini Catalog
**From Celebrando Creatividad

Here's a project I created with the help of the Word Flurries rub-on set. I made a gift card holder using a CD case. I added some mini rhinestones to it and the white organdy ribbon. I think it looks pretty darn elegant, don't you? Added some Ballet Blue cardstock to the back of that panel to bring out the white rub-on.Here's what I did with the inside. Kind of plain, but I only added a mini envelope. The possibilities are endless though, I can just imagine what you could add on these two panels.
I'd love to see what you all create, so if you decide to make one, be sure to email me to share!
Thanks for visiting me today. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Rina said...

This is sooooooooooo purdy.

corinnesomerville said...

Hello My Island Buddy !!!! I absolutely and completely LOVE this card !!!! You're amazing !!! LOVE IT!!! GENIUS !!!!

Love ya lots & lots !!!

Rita said...

Wow, this is a perfect & beautiful gift idea Teri, I luv it!!!

Jami said...

So cute - Love the look of the white rub-ons with that blue!!
hugs, Jami

Joy said...

I love rub ons...it's so much fun to make other things so pretty. I'm glad there is a sale!

Marie said...

I honestly have never worked with rub-ons! I really love the simplicity of your card.

Colleen said...

Very pretty. What a good deal SU is having. I have used rub-ons in different classes that I have taken, but on my own I am not sure how to use them.

Gina Wrona said...

Very nice, and creative!

You rock sistah!

Aloha & hugs,
Gina