Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Every year, I find myself busier than ever so I didn't even have a minute to get online! I think my family feared that I wouldn't get off!! Anyway, just wanted to send belated Thanksgiving wishes to all of you out there! And now....we are officially moving full swing into Christmas!!

For you island girls out there...this weekend is the big Islandwide Craft & Food Expo at the Neil Blaisdell Center. I will be at the show all weekend, helping my friends Carri & Eric at the BERRY SWEET BATH & BODY BOOTHS # 194 and 195...so if you are planning on going to the show to get do some shopping, be sure to come by and say hello to me, k?? Of course, if I've never met you before, please introduce yourself to me! At the Made in Hawaii show, I met 2 island gals that follow my blog and it was such a thrill for me to meet them in person!!

For those of you who are braving the midnight specials, I hope after your afternoon nap, you come down to the Blaisdell to check it out!!

Time to go to work now...yup! I work today...but that's okay... my sister and I will be running to Macy's at 6:30 am when we get off the bus just to check out the morning specials!

I am thankful to ALL OF YOU!! More projects to come...

4 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I'm so jealous that I'm not there right now. I miss the shopping!

Jodi said...

Hope you had fun this weekend!!
I have something for you on my blog. =)

Joy said...

TERI...I am asking a favor if you can get me a few more things from your friend's berry bath & body. I want 10 boo boo balm, 10 cuticle thingees and 4 lip scrubs...if possible...it's such a great gift that I think I want to add some to my co-workers gift bags. thanks. let me know.

Colleen said...

What a great friend you are to spend your weekend helping your friends at the craft fair. I would love to come by to say "hello." :)

I went to a scrapbook store for their 40% sale. I left the house at 6:45 am. I was exhausted for the rest of the day and could not wait for Benson to get home to take care of the kids so that I could take a nap.