Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wedding Card

This is one of my most favorite wedding images. It's not super cutesy, but is, and you can color it, or not...The color of the background cardstock makes it look different (to me).I think I'm on a BIG bow kick of some sort...used a big bow on last week's LCWC #15...Also wanted to point out that I added these pretty pearl bling and rhinestones to the veil and gown to give it that added touch. I love the way it turned out!

Enjoy and relax this Sunday...I'm hoping to create another holiday project using the last two dies from the Christmas Sizzlet die set so I can post on Monday. Today, Nolan and I will do some errands and hopefully, I'll be able to clean up my craft room a bit. I left it in shambles after the class yesterday. We had a fun class! Thanks to the ladies who attended! Next week, we do it again! Can't wait to show you the projects!!
See you tomorrow.!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The "bling" and the large ribbon sure added to the card and the cuttlebug folder, bird swirls, is one of my favorites - nice job. Can't wait to see your next project. Thanks for sharing.

Allison Rankin said...

This is a lovely stamp. Great pearls with the ribbon and color choices!

Denise said...

Very beautiful! Love the colors.

Michelle Alejandro said...

What a cute card. It is so hard to find good stamps for wedding cards, yeah. Love the blue and brown. Hope your class went well yesterday!

Colleen said...

You made a very pretty card. I love the pearls that you put on the gown and on the veil. The big ribbon that you have put on your cards lately add a lot of character to them.

I am glad that you had lot of fun at your gift card holder class yesterday. I can't wait to see them.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Ohhhh - I love the card, it's so clean looking, you did a super job.

Risa said...

Your card is stunning and your image is very versatile and beautiful! I love your color combo and the pearls are beautiful!!

eunice said...

So pretty! The pearls and rhinestones really add a lot, yeah. Amazing how you think up all these little extras to always make your cards and projects so special! Thank you for sharing.

Rita said...

I really like how you did this card & I agree that this image doesn't need much coloring to be cutesy (my word)elegant!

tyrymom29 said...

So Beautiful!!!