Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One card swap is now closed!

Aloha ladies! Wow! we had 16 peeps sign up for the swap. The sign ups for the one card swap is now closed. Here's who I have down as participants:
Linda Kuniyoshi
Kyoko Patoc
Denise Nibling
Joy Uyehara
Tia Nakano
Joni Haraga
Berenice * (sorry, don't have your last name too :))
ManLe Hong
Dawne Furuya
Colleen Kwan
Cheryl Miyashiro
Nicky Wakazuru* mailing address
Lynn Lau
Penny Biniek* mailing address
Sherri M. * mailing address
Me!

I will need mailing addresses and email addresses from you if your name has an * next to it. Please get this info to me via my email tsuzuki_2005@yahoo.com no later than Thursday, January 22 so that I can do the match ups and send you your partner's names and info.

Thank you for signing up! I'm so excited to get this going!

4 comments:

eunice said...

This sounds like it will be low level stress and lots of fun. Guess I'm too late for this round, I hope it goes well and maybe I can try for March!

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! I just sent you an email :)

Tracy.H said...

Okay...don't know how I missed this one...guess I will have to be on the lookout for the next one! :0)

Colleen said...

Thanks for organizing this.