Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Kitty! This one's from enjoli!

Look what came in the mail the other week. A beautiful Hello Kitty card created by enjoli!! The colors are so pretty! I love this Raspberry Tart DSP! Ooh, look at the big bling on her bow!! This is how the card opens up...isn't this super neat?! Thanks enjoli!! I can't believe that you are coming to my class this weekend!!
Thanks for visiting me today!

13 comments:

Denise said...

Very Cute!! Love the colors she used. Great RAK

Felicia said...

Very very cute! I just ordered that Raspberry Tart paper can't wait to get it!

ivy said...

i love the colors together (i have been using this color combo a lot lately--check blog)!! so cute!

Islander Girl said...

Neato! What a creative little girl she is (^o^)

I should really go to one of your classes...so many cool ideas and it'll be nice to meet everyone. Ahhh, one day!!

Hope you're having a great day today!

Rita said...

This RAK card is so cute!

Joy said...

so cute! I would love to learn how to make it...but Michelle said it's pretty hard to do. I will just admire it from here =) can't wait till we get together soon.

Jamee said...

this card is so cute!!

Tracy.H said...

Lucky you! This is so cute! :0)

Little C's Creations said...

Lucky You! Very sweet creation by Enjoli!

Risa said...

Oh wow...your RAK is too cute and the color combo is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodie said...

this is an awesome card.

JackieLou said...

Very creative Enjoli. Lucky you... heheheh

Colleen said...

I have seen many slider like this on different blogs, but this one by far is the best looking one. I love the colors that your friend used. The color combo makes Miss Kitty look extra cute.