Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I received my Card! February OCS

What a happy day for me! First off, thank you to all of my kind friends who sent emails checking up on my poor foot :( I spent the morning at Pali Momi Hospital getting my x-ray and waiting, waiting, waiting...you know the drill. The GOOD news is that it is not broken - yay!! But, badly bruised and will take some time to heal and feel better and that Advil will still be my best friend for a while. The thought of my foot having a fracture really bothered me because all I could think about was all the things that I could not do with a cast on my foot. That would really be a drag! The bad news is that because I'm limping around, my calves are starting to ache and my lower back. My son gave me some lessons in stretching so it would make my calves feel better!
Well, the other happy news is that I received my card from the One Card Swap (OCS) from my partner ManLe Hong. ManLe is the owner of Pineapple Cove which is opening up at Kahala Mall very soon! I can't wait! But look at my beautiful card!! Wowza ManLe! I just love my card! I love shoes too, although not as much as my friend Cheryl...Hi Cheryl...are you reading this?? haha! Mainly my reason for not being able to accummulate a collection of shoes is that I can't find my size. I barely wear a women's size 5 and for casual shoes, I buy kids' shoes, size 2 1/2 - can you believe that? I have tiny feet! Oops! Sorry, strayed away from my card here. I love this stamp by Hero Arts, almost bought this set!! I love everything about this card, the color, the CB embossing, color combo...Thank you ManLe! Don't forget, you have until the end of the month to sign up to participate in my one card swap! Reply to my post on the OCS or send me an email.
Thanks again my friends for making me feel so loved - it makes my foot feel so much better! Thanks for visiting me today. I'll be posting the baby scrapbook pages that I made over the weekend. Many hugs to you!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Thank goodness your foot is not broken! Whew - what a relief, huh? Take good care of yourself, my friend, and let's hope the rest of the year will be a HEALTHY one for all of us!!!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the good news about your foot, Teri. Hope you are taking tomorrow off to recuperate or get a cane to help you get around. Wow, you do have small feet - thought my mom's was small (size 4). ManLe's card was beautiful.

Joy said...

too cute this card! I sent mine out...finally...I hope she doesn't mind! I received my cute HK card too! I love it! glad to hear your foot is doing well...I'll be staying home one more day...just to be safe. hopefully I can create...still tired though. have a good weekend!

Cheryl said...

That's a really nice card she made for you!!! I love that shoe stamp and I don't even have that one. Thank goodness your foot isn't broke. I would die if I couldn't wear my shoes...kwim... have a great time tomorrow!

Rita said...

Wow, you do have small feet! Luv this card, it's soooo cute!

Glad to hear that your toe is not broken.

Doramiyi said...

I think I understand what your email is all about now. Your hosting a card swap. Sound like fun. I think I might join in for your next one. This one is a bit soon for me.

By the way hope your foot is feeling better. Oh and I forgot to say in my comment in the previous post. Have fun at the convention.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Pineapple Cove said...

I wish I had tiny feet - would make buying cute shoes so much easier...

I'm SO glad you like the card..I really wanted it to be cute and fun. The color combo is one of my favorites, can't wait for next month.

ManLe

Jodi said...

I am so glad to hear things are all good with your toe!! Ouch is all I thought when we spoke over the phone!
what an awesome card! Love the shoe! =) she did a fab job!
xo,
Jodi

Risa said...

I'm glad to know that your foot wasn't broken Teri. Continue to take it easy and the soreness should be gone soon. Your RAK is so cute and I love the sentimet!
hugs
Risa:)