Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Hello Kitty dies are here!

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that the new Hello Kitty sizzix dies are in at J's Knicknacks! To see samples that Cheryl created, check out her blog Life is Sweet or Cliff's blog Time to Scrap. So cute! You know you're gonna want to get your hands on the new Kitties!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, they are cuties, just the right size for cardmaking.

Denise said...

Hope your foot is better....you didn't break your toe did you?

Joy said...

picked some up already! thanks!

Islander Girl said...

You. Are. Such. An. Enabler!!!! I think for lent I need to give up on blogs until Easter!!! LOL! I wanna go to J's but I mustn't! UGH!!! LOL!

Thanks for the info though! haha!!!