Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Card Swap sign up for March!

It's time to sign up for my One Card Swap for March! This swap is limited to a full card only. No goodies, treats in the card. Just the card! I started this because alot of ladies that I hear from expressed to me that they didn't want to feel obligated to sign up for a rak if it was more than a card. Anyway, February was our first month and we did this OCS on a trial basis. It was a success! Everyone was very positive about it and so here we are doing it again!
So, if you would like to participate in my One Card Swap for March, please leave a comment on this post! Be sure that I can contact you either by a link or you can email me your info. I will need your mailing address and an email address. PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS INFO ON MY BLOG! Privacy is important!Here was my card for the February OCS. There are no real rules, only that the card should be sent no later than the 20th of March. No restrictions on supplies used. But since you are only making one card, make it a "special" card! Something you would be happy receiving! And, if you are running late, (life happens!) be kind enough to email your partner to let her know that she's still getting her card!
Sign ups will close on February 27th! I will send you your partner on the first week of March so that you will have adequate time to create your card! I can't wait to play!
Note: If you already sent me a comment/email on March sign ups, can you please leave a comment on this post as I don't want to miss anyone who wants to join in on the fun! Mahalo!

16 comments:

Denise said...

I want to join for March!

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! I want to participate in the Card Swap for March. I sent you an email with my info :)
Thanks.

Tracy.H said...

Hi Teri,

Please sign me up again for March! :0)

Little C's Creations said...

Love this Joy Fold card. Good to see that you are using your HK cartridge!! How fun, huh!?!?

PENNYLYN said...

I'll join in the March swap again! BTW, i love the HK card you made...its cute! I need to head over to J's to get the sizzlits...i've, maybe i'll head out there tomorrow. Oh yeah and i posted the card i sent to Linda, and vice-versa. Take care Teri!!

-Penny

Kyoko said...

I'm in! Thanks for organizing this. I had lots of fun on the February card. Thanks!

Risa said...

Very cute card Teri!
Please sign me up for the March Swap, it's fun to swap cards on occasions.
hugs
Risa:)

joni h said...

Hi Teri! Pls sign me up again for March. I loved the card that I got for February. Hope your foot is better.

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Sounds like fun! I'll try it for March.

Mahalo,
Gina

Jami said...

Oh my, that Hello Kitty is too cute!! I can't do March...but I'll be checking in to see if you do this again in April for sure!!

Colleen said...

Very cute card of Miss Kitty.

I had lots of fun making a card for your one card swap this month. You can definitely count me in for March. :)

lynn said...

Hi Teri,

Love your card, please sign me up again for March. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad to hear that your foot is better. See you at the Seminar tom.

Lynn

Pineapple Cove said...

Hi Teri,

Oh gosh - so sorry to hear about your foot. Glad to hear it's better and that you didn't break anything...=(

Sign me up again for March - I really enjoyed the swap!!

ManLe

Jodi said...

Count me in for March!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Teri...is it too late to sign up? Would love to join.

Enjoli said...

Very cute card Teri! Please count me in for March. Thanks! =)